Saturday, June 25, 2011

There is something to be said about "routine." I start my day with pretty much the same routine. I read a daily devotional from a book called "My Time with God." Really neat - is a matching of new testament and old testament Scriptures along with a devotional by someone that enhances the Scripture readings. Then I get online to read the daily email from "The Upper Room." Everyone knows how neat those little devotionals are.

Then I check out other emails and then go to the Emmaus Blog. For some time now that has seemed kinda like a waste of time. But, ya know what? It really isn't. The time I spend looking for some new post or whatever, is more time I can spend with my thoughts and my God, and listening to what He might have to say to me.

Today is going to be a great day. I get to go help a good friend and, in doing so, spend some time with my son and my grandsons. Yup, looking forward to a great day.

Hopefully, God will give you a great day too!

Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archived Posts